29 abr 2017

DailyWorth

==============================


It may be shocking, but YOU have a personal impact on our global wealth…
Women currently control $20 trillion worldwide, or 27 percent of total global wealth. Over the next 15 years, both the amount and percentage will increase as women continue to enter the workforce and inherit more money due to our life longevity. As a result, women are making more independent decisions about their money and changing how it’s managed and expectations of the banking industry as a whole.

As a woman, you need to make a choice.

You can either take the reins of your own destiny, or let anxiety and guilt about money overrun you.
I don’t know about you, but taking control of my finances sounds like a much better option.
This increased spending and investing power can be used to rewrite social rules and change institutions built without women’s prosperity in mind.
And this is precisely what the DailyWorth community is doing.

One million strong and growing.

Together we can change our money dynamics… we can impact, educate, and shape the future of our world through our financial decisions.
I’m committed to helping you earn, save, and invest with intention -- and I invite you to join me.
If you feel as passionately as I do about engaging women around their finances, can you please invite two friends to join the DailyWorth community? Just send them to DailyWorth.com, and have them sign up.

Here’s how to get started TODAY.

#1 Commit to read one DailyWorth article per day.
At the end of the year, you’ll have read the financial equivalent of 5 books! And that’s just 5 minutes per day.

#2 Per week, implement one thing that you read.
Rome wasn’t built in a day. Small steps will steadily transform your relationship with money as you learn how to build systems and habits that work.
You’ll become more confident, more knowledgeable and best of all… you’ll be saving more and spending less.

#3 Talk about money with those you trust.
There’s so much needless shame, guilt, and anxiety around finances. PUT A STOP TO IT.
Talk about what you’re learning with your friends, family, spouse, partner, and kids. Silence never helped anyone get ahead.

Now it’s time to get to it.

Know that I’m here to support and accelerate the freedom you have with your finances.

Amanda Steinberg
Founder, DailyWorth.com

P.S. Tomorrow I’m going to show you how I shed my financial guilt, and how you can do the same.
It began when I was five years old, and found my newly-divorced mom crying on the edge of her bed. That day she snapped, gripping my scrawny biceps, and telling me to do this one thing.
I expect it will have the same effect on you…

==============================

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LIBROS

LIBROS.24 Chomali.- Poemas https://www.humanitas.cl/libros/desde-la-plaza-del-alma-fernando-chomali-g Teresa paneque - Astonomia https://www...